Saturday, April 13, 2013

Episode 24 - Accidentally Asian as Fuggg...

      Anyone else excited about baseball? I know I'm a nerd and all (I guess...) but I'm unapologetic about my love of sports. I love em. I get as nerdy about my teams as I do about certain comic creators or my favorite engineers. For being a group of people who are generally made fun of and mocked for their interests, you'd be surprised how much animosity you can get from so called nerds when you bring sports up at all. I guess it's kind of like breaking into German at the neighborhood barbecue in 1944; I'm using the language of their oppressors. Not everyone has the same interests, and that's what makes this life diverse, right? It's just funny to me how quickly we forget about that principle, myself included. Go Rays!

   On this episode we cover Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 1, #17 and 18. And as always, we slide over and converse about ghost stories (again), butchering whole chickens, our trip to MegaCon 2013, and the ethics behind vinyl scalping and speculation.

DOWNLOAD: Episode 24 - Accidentally Asian as Fuggg...

NEXT WEEK: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment